Resources for Science Providers
CRS helps Science Education Providers around the Bay Area become better partners for teachers. We connect providers to hundreds of teacher members who work with over 15,000 students. We serve every elementary school in the Berkeley Unified School District, the Emery Unified School District, and the Oakland Unified School District and additional schools throughout the East Bay.
- Keep CRS up to date with your programs for schools and teachers. We track these programs in our extensive Science Resource Database. Sign up to Search our Database to make sure we have your information up to date. Or make a request for a personalized report for your organization out of our database.
- Get timely information about workshops, deadlines and programs to CRS to be included in our monthly e-NewsBlasts and quarterly Science Resource Guides
- Host or attend one of our Science Field Trips for our Teacher Members.
- Hire CRS to consult with you improve the scope and depth of your science programs for schools and teachers. We can help you figure out where some of the "holes" in science education are around the Bay and help you fill them.
CRS has become my lifeline to the people and organizations that promote hands-on science teaching and learning in elementary school. It keeps me learning and connected. Many thanks!"
--4th/5th Grade Teacher, West Contra Costa Unified School District
- Collaborate with CRS and other complementary programs in your area.
- CRS engages in Research Projects that arise from our work with teachers and the available educational resources. Do you have a question that you would like to explore?
- We welcome opportunities to share our model of Teacher Member Services that provide science professional development through connections with local science education providers, planning support and scientist role model presentations.